Infant Swimming Resource
NOW SCHEDULING FOR AUGUST 2021
Infant Swimming Resource (ISR) is the safest and most effective provider of survival swimming lessons worldwide, teaching ISR Self-Rescue™ skills to children ages 6 months to 6 years old. With over 45 years of experience and the highest safety standards in the industry, ISR is able to deliver the best survival swimming instruction in the world today.
- Lessons are individual, one-on-one instruction
- Lessons are daily Monday-Friday
- Lessons are a max of 10 minutes daily
- For children 6-12 months, lessons last an average of 3-5 weeks
- For children 1-6 years, lessons last an average of 4-6 weeks
Child 6-12 months learn:
- To hold their breathe underwater
- To roll onto thier back
- To float unassisted, rest and breathe until help arrives
- To perform these Self-Rescue skills first in a swim diaper and then while fully clothed
Child 1-6 years learns:
- To hold their breath underwater
- Swim with their head down
- Roll onto their back and float, rest and breathe
- Roll back over the resume swimming until they reach the side of the pool, crawl out or be rescued by an adult
- To perform these Self-Rescue first in a swim diaper/bathing suit and then fully clothed
How to Register
Now Scheduling at Emily's Home Pool for August 2021
SchedulingScheule your start date, lesson time, and process payment depending on your desired location.
RegistrationAll students must be cleared through the national ISR office prior to starting their first lesson. Registration forms must be filled out and paid for on line. You will be asked specific questions regarding your child's medical history to ensure your child's saftey during lessons. Use the URL link to register online. At the end of registration, you will be asked to pay the registration fee of $105.00 per student. There are no discounts or exceptions for the Registration Fees. Emily will recieve an email confirmation from the national ISR office once your registration is approved. All scheduling is done ONLINE, to schedule your childs lessons please see the scheduling section above..
Registration Fee(returning students)This fee is $35 annually. Each year your child returns to ISR you will need to update their registration.
After RegistrationAfter your registration is complete, you will receive a package from ISR which includes the ISR Parent Resource Book, a comprehensive guide to safety mearusres involved with having your child around water, and a DVD explaining what to expect during lessons. When you register you will also receive a $15 gift code from ISR through e-mail which reimburses for items such as reusable diapers and t-shirts at ISR's Pro Shop.
FeesISR registration fee is $105, paid at the time of registration. Weekly fee for lessons is $75 per student. Refresher lesson fee is weekly fee prorated to daily rate fee.
To ask questions call --- Office- 316-683-1491--- Cell- 316-519-2358 --- or e-mail Emily at email@example.com
ISR in action, check out Emily's Facebook Page.